The schedule builder allows everyone to quickly create schedules in Ina's style. While some options are only available to authorized users, everyone can build a schedule, create images from them and save/load them from the local hard drive.
To see examples of configurations for past schedules, you can click on one of the buttons "Load Example (date)". This will fill in all the input fields to make the result look similar to schedules published by Ina.
To create a new schedule, or modify one of the examples, you can configure some general settings that determine the look of the schedule. The preview will update as soon as an input field looses focus, for example by selecing the next one. The current settings can be saved at any time by clicking on the Save schedule locally button (or saved to the server, if you are authorized). Afterwards the page can be closed and the setting reimported at any later point in time.
- Schedule position: Decide if the table containing the stream times should be to the left or right of the background image.
- Image url: Sets the image shown behind and next to the scheduled times. To get the url, open the image on twitter, right click on it and select "Copy image url". The url can then be pasted into the input field.
- Image artist: The name of the artist of the image, who should be credited. This should be the twitter handle of the user (@...).
- Aspect ratio: The ration width/height of the entire schedule image. A higher ratio gives more space for the image.
- Background zoom: Determines the zoom level of the background image. 100 means that the image covers the entire height of the schedule. Higher values zoom into the image and cut parts at the top or bottom off.
- Y Offset Percent: Moves the zoomed-in image down (higher values) or up (lower values).
- X Offset Percent: Moves the image further away from the schedule.
- Gradient Percent: Percentage of the image that should be used as a gradient to the background color.
- Right-align second line: When activated, the second text line for each entry will be aligned to the right, otherwise to the left.
- Show bullet points: When checked, a triangle will be show before each name of a game.
- New Divider: When checked, the new divider style (colored between date and time, dotted between time and game). Otherwise, the old style is used (full color between date and time, partially transparent between time and game).
- Background Color: The color of the background that is not covered by the image.
- Schedule color: The background color of the table containing the stream times.
- Text color: The main color of the text.
- Accent color: The color of break days and time zones.
- Special color: The color of special texts like "Collab".
- Divider color: The color of dividers between date, time, and game.
- Show Box Shadow: If enabled, the schedule box will cause a shadow on the background.
- Credit 125m125: If enabled, the schedule will include a short text indicating that the schedule was created with this tool.
- Start date: The first day that should be included in the schedule.
- End date: The last day that should be included in the schedule. By default 7 days after the start date.
- Time zone: The time zone the original schedule times will be provided in.
- Load existing videos from server: Fetch all videos from the server that fit into the selected date range.
- Load existing times from server: Fetch all known scheduled times from the server that fit into the selected date range.
- Import Local Calendar File: Import events from an ics-File. The processing is only done in your browser and does not touch the server. Only the contents of the schedule table will be sent to the server when you save the schedule to the server.
- Import Calendar from URL:Similar to the import of a local calendar file, but the ics-File is loaded from a URL. The URL has to be accessible from the domain schedule.125m125.de (keyword CORS). This for example excludes URLs to Google Calendar addresses. If you plan on using the calendar import a lot but the URL is not accessible, you can contact me and we can discuss possible solutions.
After configuring the look of the schedule, you can set the schedule times and topics. If there are already scheduled streams or youtube videos available for the given date range, you can click on the button "Load existing videos" or "Load existing schedule times" to prefill the table.
- Date: The date of the stream in the previously configured time zone.
- Time: The time of the stream in the previously configured time zone.
- Special Type: Special text for the stream, that should be shown in the accent color. Examples like Collab, TTRPG etc. will be proposed, but any text can be entered.
- Game: The text for the stream that should be shown in the normal color/font. This could, for example, be the name of the game.
- Second line: The text for the stream that should be shown in a second line. The text will be right-aligned, but can be moved freely by adding spaces at the end.
- Video-ID: If a youtube stream is already created on youtube, you can provide the ID of the video here. It will be automatically filled in when the schedule is stored on the server or a matching stream is created on youtube.
- Video-Start: Second of the video where the playback should start when clicking on the link.
- Cancelled: Check, if the stream was cancelled. The date and time will be crossed out in the schedule.
- Guerilla: Check, if the stream was not included in the original shedule. The date and time will be shown in green.
- Moved to: If the stream was moved to a different date/time, the new time should be entered here. The time will be highlighted in red.
After setting the schedule times, the schedule can either be published to the server (if you are authorized to do so) or you can export images to publish on Twitter etc. . To create the images, you can first configure the formats for date and time and select a time zone. By clicking on one of the "Generate image" buttons, an image with the slected resolution will be created and saved to your local hard drive. Be sure that the zoom level of the website is reset to 100% to get the best results.
From the perspective of schedule.125m125.de, you can do whatever you want with the generated schedule images. While crediting 125m125 or providing a link to https://schedule.125m125.de would be appreciated, it is not necessary. This may not apply to the image you used for the background. You have to make sure that you are allowed to modify and redistribute it, or get the neccessary permissions yourself.
Changelog for the Schedule Builder
Version 1.22.4 (2022-04-10)
Added support for importing of calendar files.
Version 1.19.3 (2021-10-31)
Combined vlineVersion, right-align second, and show bullet points to single configuration option "schedule version".
Version 1.9 (2021-10-31)
Added settings to set video start time (useful if Ina joins others in their streams), mark streams as cancelled or guerilla streams, and set a second date and time if a stream was moved.
Version 1.8.6 (2021-10-24)
Added options to show or hide bullet points, show bullet points for games, setting a color for the special type that is different from the accent and crediting this tool.
Version 1.8.4 (2021-10-03)
Added option to enable or disable the shadow for the schedule table. Added option to zoom into the background image and move it vertically.